325 Reef Road, Suite 209
Fairfield CT 06925
Phone (203) 254-1311
PT MS CIMI RYT
500 hour — Founder of Yogabilitation
- Yoga is a foundation for well-being
- Yoga develops strong and healthy bones
- Yoga fosters creativity and imagination
- Yoga increases focus and attention
- Yoga discovers self-awareness and respect
- Yoga fosters confidence and self-esteem.
- Yoga fosters ability to communicate
- Yoga improves social skills
- Yoga improves ability to motor plan
is a holistic approach to therapy for children and
adults. Yogabilitation Therapy integrates traditional physical
therapy with yogic teachings to meet the needs of the whole person.
Yogabilitation Therapy blends yogic techniques of breathwork,
meditation, and postures with physical therapy to achieve a highly
effective therapy for motor, language, and social development
as well as medical needs.
Yogabilitation is located near downtown
Fairfield Connecticut and offers Kundalini and Hatha Yoga, Physical Therapy
and Yoga Therapy for adults and Pediatric Therapy and Yoga for
- Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan with a certified
Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Hatha Yoga by a certified Integrative Yoga teacher and therapist.
- Physical Therapy and Yoga Therapy for neurological, medical
and orthopedic disorders. Yogabilitation therapy integrates traditional
physical therapy with Yoga Therapy to meet the needs of the whole
- Pediatric Therapy and Yoga for Special Needs Children.
Yogabilitation is a highly effective approach to pediatric therapy.
The therapy integrates traditional pediatric therapy, reflex integration
and sensory integration with Yoga Therapy to facilitate motor,
language and social development of the Special Needs Child.
- Children's Yoga Classes - Baby and Parent, Infant Massage,
Preschool and Afterschool children's yoga with certified YogaKids
and Radiant Child Yoga Facilitator and Infant Massage instructor.
- Workshops for Radiant Child Yoga Program, Yoga Kids®, and YogaSense Workshops for training parents, teachers and therapists to work with children with special needs.
Yogabilitation is effective therapy for children and
adults of all skill and developmental levels.
Infant & Children
- Learning Disabilities
- Cerebral Palsy
- Development Delay
- Down Syndrome
- Sensory Dysfunction
- Neurological Disorder
- Sports Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cancer Support
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Pulmonary Disease
- Joint Replacement
- Orthopaedics Problems
- Muscle and Back Pain
The Fun with Sun Yoga Cards and Guidebook
Mom’s Choice Awards® Gold Recipient
Educational Product – Ages 5 to 7
click here for more information about the award
click here to read more about the cards and to order